The Future Tech is the beginning of a stronger, faster, more technical era for Heat Wave Visual. These are the future of weaponized visual high-speed performance: Aggressive, loud and innovative beyond any pair of sunglasses before them. We spent over 2 years designing, researching, and refusing to compromise on every facet of the Future Tech to ensure that we’re giving our customers what they deserve: The absolute best eyewear on the market. Designed from the ground up, the Future Tech incorporates a multitude of new, cutting edge features to improve every aspect of their performance:
- A replaceable, impact resistant, full coverage shield lens with a seamless lens lock & support system along the protective side shields. The lens is accented with a bold brow window across the top of the Nylon Polyamide frame that give these an aesthetic unlike anything seen before.
- A combination of industry leading Thermo-plastic materials to give the Future Tech its exceptionally lightweight, flexible fit while providing higher heat and greater chemical resistance than ever before.
- All-new, low profile dual injected arms have been designed for performance across all conditions, allowing for a better fit with headwear from hats, helmets, and hearing protection.
- The Push-lock lens attachment system allows you to swap the Future Tech’s impact resistant lenses in and out with no tools required.
- Rubberized Hytrel touchpoints on the nose and arms provide a more comfortable, non-slip fit with higher resistance to both natural and chemical agents.
- A newly re-designed nose piece features swappable nose pads in 3 optional sizes – giving you the added ability to customize the Future Tech to provide the perfect fit.
Heat Wave Visual has always focused on listening to our customers to constantly improve the quality, design, and performance of our eyewear. The Future Tech was designed to give you a dominatingly bold look, unparalleled functionality and AS/NZS1337.1 protection right out of the box.
Matte black frames and metal inlay logos
Includes microfibre bag
No tools or hardware required for customisation
*Available in Hi-Vis tinted lens.
Meets AS/NZ1337.1:2010 Impact Requirements
100% UVA / UVB blocking. Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses. Nylon polyamid frame construction. Lightweight feel. Customizable arms for no-worries repairs and limitless color options No Hardware or tools required.
Heat Wave Visual offer a variety of unisex frames and styles to suit every individual. A tip for finding your perfect fit- Grab your old shades and a ruler. Now using the diagram below as a guide, measure your shades and compare the dimensions of both frames. This is a great way to find your new look!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are unhappy with an item for any reason we will gladly accept unworn product in it's original packaging for full refund within 30 days from the date you received it.
We fully back all of our products against manufacturer's defects. If you have any issues, we will replace any defective or malfunctioning part at no charge. For more information on our warranty policy please visit: Heat Wave Visual Warranty